Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Sick of It!!

Being a parent should entitle you to time with your child, job or no job. Why get 10-11 hours of sleep when you can cut 3 hours off of that and have 4 hours instead of just 1 with your daughter?? I would think time would be more important than getting sleep. I am just interested to see how you would be of no sleep for 6 1/2 months, I bet you would be more considerate of the fact that I am exhausted. I do everything around the house. I raise this baby now pretty much by myself. I have to clean up after you like I am your mother, it's like I have two kids. We as a family need more of your time. She may not know the difference yet when it comes to how much time you really do spend with her, but she will and its not fair to her right now. She deserves you more than an hour out of a whole day! You as a father should want to spend more time with her also. There is no need to get as much sleep as you do, it's only a nursing home, I'd understand if you were pulling 12 hour shifts and/or running around an ER all day but you aren't. Just because I do not have a "job" that I make money from, I know damn well you wouldn't, more like COULDN'T do what I do all day. Think of that next time you want to sleep your families time away. I mean, I am so proud of you for finding a job, but I thought you were going to be able to handle your responsibilities as a father and as my "boyfriend". Last time I checked, I am not in this alone. You have to think about it from my point of view, in one whole week, I get a 3 hour break from her....think about all that stress. Add in the house, your parents, being stuck at home 24/7 with no time to myself. It's sad that I have to choose sleep or "Mommy Time", I need both. If I don't have sleep, I will be exhausted and moody. If I don't get "Mommy Time", I think I will go completely insane. I don't think you understand what it takes to be a stay at home mother and home-maker. You take me for granted and I am sick of it!!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you get some time to yourself honey. Sounds like you could really use it! lol I am a follower now!

    ReplyDelete