Saturday, July 24, 2010

Dream Home

Man, looking at houses makes me dream. I want a HUGE yard with lots of room for Zeraea (and future children) to run around and play. I want a fireplace so I can snuggle up to it with my Fiance in the winter time. I want a big tub that I can really enjoy my bubble baths, with plenty of space for candles. Lord knows I love my candles!! A round about porch, with room to put a couples swing on it, where Kevin and I can spend time holding each other, watching the sunset till we grow old. Where one day we can sit and admire our children and then our childrens' children. A two car garage big enough to fit two cars, plus tons of extra room to store a project car, preferably a 1967 Mustang! Yes, MUSTANG! I want a room covered with bookcases, but on one wall, a bay window with a window seat where I can just relax and read, I want my collection back! A room for all of our hobbies, ones that we will stick with and the ones we outgrow. I want a built in Salt Water Aquarium in our living room wall full of bright colored fishes and sharks! A huge white kitchen with stainless steel appliances, with black granite counter-tops, a big island to cook and entertain on. A big fridge for out 6 kids haha. I want a Master bedroom big enough to fit a California King size bed, that way when Kevin takes up all the bed, I'll still have like a whole mile of bed all to my own haha. I want a HUGE screen TV, since Kevin and I LOVE to watch movies together ALL the time. This way we aren't stuck infront of a 20in screen that my blind ass can't see and he has to read the words out loud to me haha, that makes me sound old! I want a fenced in pool in our backyard, fenced cause I do not want any of my children to get in there unless we are there also. But it would be nice to go swimming whenever we'd like and not have to go to a public pool! I want a HUGE tree in the back yard strong enough to have a tree house and tire swing in! I have always wanted both, so I want that for my children also.

No comments:

Post a Comment